Table of Contents
- 1 What Are Amazon Storefronts?
- 2 How to Create an Amazon Storefront?
- 3 How to Promote Your Storefront?
- 4 How to Build AMZ Storefronts to Boost Your Conversion Rate?
- 5 Conclusion: Creating an Amazon Storefront
The decision to create an Amazon storefront is a winning opportunity for Amazon brands who want to combine the marketing opportunities Amazon provides with those you can use for your own website promotion. In response to such a need, AMZ has created another advertising product – Amazon Stores or storefronts, which every brand owner present on the platform can make for free. Let’s find out how to make an Amazon storefront and what advantages this solution can promise to your business in 2024.
So, how to create an Amazon storefront? Let’s find out how to make an Amazon storefront and what advantages this solution can promise to your business in 2024.
What Are Amazon Storefronts?
What is an Amazon storefront? As the name suggests, an Amazon storefront is a branded website you can develop right from your Seller Central account. You can create a web page and your AMZ store to promote your products with its help. To explain it simply, the marketplace provides a solution to build your branded website without leaving the platform. It is an excellent option for sellers who don’t want to invest much in custom eCommerce website development but still want a more substantial online presence.
How to make a store? With AMZ, it is easy. Suppose you have ever used website builders like Wix or Tilda. In that case, you will be glad to find out that the AMZ store builder uses the familiar drag-and-drop functionality, requires no coding skills, and still allows you to create such an Amazon storefront design that will perfectly showcase your brand identity.
What Sellers Are Eligible for Creating a Storefront?
How to get an Amazon storefront? First, to get an Amazon storefront, you have to be registered in Amazon’s Brand Registry. To date, developing a storefront is an exclusive opportunity for brand owners. To get it for your business, you first have to enroll in Amazon Brand Registry and register your trademark. Also, most sellers who use this opportunity use Professional sellers accounts.
What Are the Benefits of an Amazon Seller Storefront
Should brands on Amazon create custom landing pages using stores to sell products with their help? Of course, you shouldn’t miss this opportunity either, and here is why.
- You can create it easily. Creating a branded storefront does not require technical knowledge or design skills. You can set it up using drag and drop functionality. What’s more, Amazon storefront cost is $0, so you are welcome to give it a try.
- You can develop your custom design. If you want, you can customize your design, add your brand logo and a product grid, and tell your brand story.
- You can still proceed with selling on Amazon. Creating an Amazon storefront and selling through Amazon aren’t interchangeable opportunities. You can have a storefront and still proceed with selling your products on Amazon in the way you did it before. What’s more, you can use your landing page in your sponsored brands ads.
- You can unlock even more marketing opportunities for your sales growth. Developing your eCommerce landing page powered by Amazon means you can combine Amazon-specific marketing strategies with digital marketing tactics that work well in the retail industry. For example, you can use influencer marketing and redirect users to your webpage, promote it with SEO-optimized content, launch PPC from Google search, promote it from Facebook and drive traffic from any other traffic sources you want.
How to Create an Amazon Storefront?
Ready to make an Amazon storefront? The main benefit is the features for top-notch customization. Sellers and brands are faceless when competing in the marketplace. Still, they get unique promotional opportunities when showcasing their brand on a custom landing page. So, do your best to develop your brand identity – create a memorable logo, tell your brand’s story, create high-quality images and videos of your products, and use all this content on your landing page.
Here’s a brief guide on how to set up Amazon storefront in just seven easy steps:
How to start an Amazon Storefront?
1. Log in to your Amazon store
To begin, log in to your Seller Central account. You’ll find access to your Amazon store in the main navigation bar at the top of the homepage, under the “Stores” tab. To open your store, navigate to Stores -> Manage Stores (Brand Registration is a prerequisite for this step).
2. Craft your Amazon store
You’ll be prompted to furnish the following details:
- Brand Display Name: This is the name that will be visible, allowing your customers to identify your brand.
- Brand Logo: Ensure the logo image is at least 400 pixels wide and tall.
- Product Grid Style: Decide how you want your products to be presented in your store, either in standard or tall format.
3. Select a homepage template
In the subsequent stage, you’ll need to include a meta description for your store page and select a pre-made template for your homepage. This empowers you to personalize your store. Options include Marquee, Product Highlight, Product Grid, or Blank. You can preview the provided designs, and once you decide, hit “Create Page.”
4. Customize your store
In the next phase, you can create multiple pages within your store, facilitating easy navigation for shoppers to explore your catalog and discover your brand’s offerings. This tool lets you add numerous tiles to your brand’s store, along with a Bestseller Slider and a Recommended Products slider based on previous buyer searches. You can personalize these tiles with products, text, videos, or images and select the type of tile you desire.
5. Incorporate products into your store
Complete your AMZ Store by adding your product listings. Select the “Product” tag when clicking on a tile, and search for your product by keyword or ASIN. Once you’ve made your selection, the chosen products will be displayed in the tile slot, showcasing your product image and price.
6. Integrate pages into your store
As mentioned earlier, you can add pages to your homepage. To incorporate pages in your AMZ store, navigate to the Store Builder main menu and select “Add page” from the left-hand menu. While you can opt for a pageless store and retain only the homepage with your preferred products and features, each additional page will be customizable, allowing you to showcase all your products and related content.
7. Configure your Amazon storefront
Amazon will automatically translate your Store content into all supported languages. However, you may also provide your own translation or make corrections.
Once your Amazon Store is created, it’s time to make it live. Click on “Submit for publishing” from the navigation bar. Remember, your AMZ store will go through a manual approval process before being published, usually completed within 72 hours.
How to Promote Your Storefront?
You can promote your storefront as an independent website or as a part of AMZ.
As for the first option, feel free to use all the digital marketing tactics you find compelling. For example, you can partner with influencers, create product videos, write SEO-optimized content, launch PPC ads, and much more. Plus, promote your store as a part of your marketing. Here is how.
- Use your landing page in your Sponsored Ads. Running a Sponsored Ads campaign is an excellent opportunity to attract prospective buyers to your store, engage them, and start building relations in the long run.
- Use external marketing. Promote your Amazon storefront through your own website, social media channels, and email newsletters. Encourage your audience to visit your Amazon store for exclusive deals or a wider product selection.
- Leverage social media and influencers. Use platforms like Instagram, Facebook, and TikTok to showcase your products. Collaborate with influencers in your niche to promote your storefront.
- Proceed with improving your product ratings. The better your rating, the better you are visible in Amazon’s organic search and PPC. The better you are visible in search results, the more chances your buyers will land on your storefront and learn more about your brand. The best way to improve your product rating is to gather users’ feedback.
To make this task easier, consider using a dedicated Amazon feedback management tool like SageMailer. With it, you can get instant notifications when you receive a new review and communicate with your buyers, asking them for feedback to improve your product rating and further sales.
With this review monitoring tool, you can set your AMZ review alerts in the way you find the most effective for your business and receive them automatically. You can get alerted about all new reviews or just about negative ones. Also, you can add your employees’ emails for notifications so you won’t miss a single critical review.
Ready to try? Sign up for a free 30-day trial!
How to Build AMZ Storefronts to Boost Your Conversion Rate?
Now you’re ready to face the task of optimizing your store to grow sales and practically make clients return to you repeatedly.
Promote your store on AMZ
Apart from the option of leading your clients from the product listing to your AMZ store, there’s also a tool to make it a landing page for PPC promo campaigns. The reasons to pick your AMZ store as the landing page is a bunch of perks provided above. It’s vital to show advertising with your goods in front of potential clients instead of waiting until they find your items themselves.
Make your AMZ store particularly appealing
Sometimes, it’s difficult to objectively evaluate how interesting, attractive or compelling your creative assets are. Especially when modern trends are changing almost weekly, there’s no way to catch up with them all the time.
Mainly, ensure your images and videos are of the highest quality. In fact, nothing else demonstrates the company’s level and goods’ quality more than the quality of your Store’s visual parts.
Answer clients’ queries
Sooner or later, clients will start asking some questions. The odds are high that if one buyer is interested in response to this question, others might be interested too. Besides, think about your personal online shopping experience. You are more likely to buy an item if you find a reply to your question in the AMZ question and answer menu than if you cannot find it there, right?
When clients do not get answers to their questions, the apparent scenario is that they will get the answer from other sellers and buy their goods.
The issue with Store navigation is pretty similar to that with clients’ questions. Not all shoppers wish to search for the item for a long time. On the other hand, some wish to find what they require as fast as possible, so create an AMZ store that will be comfy to use.
Conclusion: Creating an Amazon Storefront
Hope, now you know how to set up an Amazon storefront. Running an AMZ storefront is a promising idea for 2024. It is a unique opportunity to use both in-build marketing features and promote a branded landing page using creative digital marketing tactics. When dealing with both tasks, keep in mind that the quality of your products and the customer experience you deliver still matter to your prospective buyers, so strengthen your online reputation with the help of reviews.
SageMailer is here to help you with it – sign up for a free 30-day trial right now to find out how it works!