Table of Contents
Running an online business is always challenging. You always have to stay tuned to the trends and updates, suggest more and more competitive strategies, track and control your performance, inventory, and seller ranking, plus look for ways to deliver better products with better customer experience at low costs. All these tasks can be overwhelming, so sooner or later, you will face the need to have some rest and perhaps ask somebody to control your Amazon Seller Central account while you are on vacation.
If you aren’t ready to share your credentials, you can configure the permissions in such a way that the person you trust can get access to account tools and features. So, here is how to add someone to an Amazon account simply and finally have some well-deserved rest.
How to Give User Permissions on Amazon Seller Central?
As you got it, Amazon user permissions are the opportunities you share with somebody else to let them manage your store. How do I give user permissions on the Amazon seller account? To do it, you just have to add another person to your AMZ account so that the new user can access all the essential features needed to run a store successfully. Amazon manages permissions in Seller Central in a pretty easy way. You can set up and adjust user permissions in just several clicks on the buttons. Here is how to give access to your AMZ profile:
- To create Amazon seller central user permissions, log in to your account and switch to Settings.
- Choose the user permissions feature.
- Then, you will be redirected to the user permissions page, where you, as an account administrator, can view and edit preferences as well as invite users to help you with the AMZ store running.
- As the next step, type the name of a new account manager you would like to assign.
- Also, enter their email address and double-check you have typed it correctly.
- Choose the language – English is set up by default.
- Then, click Send an Invitation and complete the invitation process.
And that’s all. As a rule, a new person will instantly receive a confirmation code, and you will be able to see all the users you have allowed to help you with your AMZ store. You can also click User Permissions to see the list of the allowed users and manage the access levels for each user. You must do it for each user’s account if you want to add user permissions to multiple different Amazon accounts.
Add User to an Amazon Account – What’s Next?
After you have added a user to an Amazon business account and the user has accepted your invitation, you have to make sure your new managers are well aware of the best practices for AMZ store processes. Use the tips below to stay calm about your business while on vacation or just want to outsource some of your routine tasks to somebody you can trust.
- Explain to your new managers the way the Seller Central dashboard works. It may seem intuitive for experienced sellers who see it day after day but getting through all the features may challenge those new to business in the marketplace.
- Never give permission to those users you can’t trust. Your Seller Central account stores valuable information that can be profitably resold on the black market, so make sure your business will be safe.
- Pay special attention to your buyers, ensuring an excellent customer experience and gathering their feedback. Seller Central has an option to contact buyers and ask them for a review. Still, SageMailer has a broader set of features necessary to gather your users’ feedback and improve your products’ ratings.
You are welcome to give it a try right now for free, personally check how it works for your business, and then explain to your permitted users how to handle SageMailer.
P.S. It is easier than you might think – let’s check!