Table of Contents
To be successful on Amazon, you have to not only supply your customers with top-notch goods. You should also provide excellent service so that your buyers do not have the slightest reason to complain.
Of course, product quality plays a key role. But in online retail, you as a business owner should keep in mind that the reviews of previous customers are one of the decision-making factors. In addition, the product ratings affect the sales volume you have.
Still, according to the statistics, nearly 60% of Amazon reviews in some categories are fake. As a result, they misguide your customers and affect your online reputation. That’s why identifying and managing fake reviews is essential, and you can do it with an Amazon review checker.
How to Check Fake Amazon Reviews Effectively
Negative and fake Amazon reviews are the things that badly affect the trust in the Amazon sellers. They influence customers’ loyalty as well. When shopping online, most buyers read reviews before purchasing. Sometimes even one negative review can become a stop signal for them.
What’s more, even a couple of such negative reviews can cause distrust among those buyers who have been choosing this seller for years. So, how to identify fraudulent reviews? There are several so-called “symptoms”:
- A stream of similar reviews. Such reviews have the same style and choice of words.
- There is little information about your product. There is only consumer dissatisfaction without specifics.
- The review refers to a completely different product on Amazon.
- There is a short interval between the appearance of bad reviews.
Also, keep in mind that fraudulent reviews can be not only negative but also positive. Some Amazon sellers use black hat practices to drown their competitors. For example, your direct competitor is ordering a positive review set from a black hat provider, which will look like obvious spam and a violation of the rules.
This, in turn, puts your merchant account at risk of being blocked for fraudulent activity.
How can you prevent account blocking? First, you should report suspicious reviews to the Amazon support team. This will remove your responsibility for fake reviews and reduce the risk of account blocking.
How to Improve Your Seller Rating with Amazon Fake Review Checker
To be successful on Amazon and have a great star rating, you should sell quality products, provide a great customer experience and pay attention to the review index. As already mentioned, modern buyers are largely guided by reviews. The product-specific ones that come with customer experience details are the most valuable. They also influence the adjusted rating – that is, the one that doesn’t count fake reviews.
In addition to positive and negative reviews on Amazon, there is one more their classification:
- One-tap reviews. In this case, a buyer can leave instant feedback by evaluating the product with the corresponding number of stars. On the one hand, such a one-tap feature is good since it improves user ratings due to the star reviews automatically. It also saves a lot of time for the customer. But the lack of specifics may misguide your potential users who are looking for the details. Now when you know how to improve your seller’s rating with dedicated software, it’s important to spare a minute or two to learn about the options and pricing reviews. So, follow the link to delve deeper into the issue.
- Written reviews. These are comprehensive reviews dwelling on the product features and customer experience. They are the most valuable for the store itself and its future shoppers. Surely, they shouldn’t be fake since honesty and transparency are among the customers’ loyalty foundations.
Amazon also strictly regulates the process of negative feedback removal, preventing sellers from artificially improving their ratings. Still, there are some legit practices to do it. Read this article to find them out.
Therefore, if your goal is to get a good rating and gain the trust of your potential customers, you need a holistic strategy. Perfectly, you need a specialized Amazon checker. It will cover how to check fake Amazon reviews, help you with your feedback management and motivate your customers to leave reviews with more details. Here is an overview of FeedbackExpress that might come to the rescue in feedback automation management.
What Are Key Features of SageMailer Amazon Rating Checker
Why is it worth paying attention to this Amazon fake review checker? With its help, you get a one-stop solution for your ranking. This software allows you to manage feedback and get immediate notification when the reviews are left, set up automated feedback, and review-getting campaigns. Below are the main characteristics of SageMailer Amazon rating checker:
- Instant notifications of negative reviews and the ability to monitor your Amazon rating without a review. This allows you to track fake reviews and keep your profile safe instantly.
- Setting up automated mailing campaigns to entice your customers to write reviews with just a few clicks.
What’s more, you can customize the notifications. For example, you can set up the notifications only when negative customer reviews appear. Such reviews require an immediate response to maintain your online reputation.
By the way, you can also set up sending spot fake reviews notifications to multiple email addresses. This is a useful feature for those with a large customer support department and prioritizes instant communication with the customers.
SageMailer fake review checker has several rate plans. There is also a free version that will allow you to test the product, find out how it will improve your rating, and cope with the Amazon fake review checker function.
Real customers’ feedback is a strong marketing tool. It acts as social proof and makes your potential buyers move from the consideration stage of the sales funnel to purchase and post-purchase. Honest and transparent reviews also contribute to your positive online reputation development and maintenance. That is, working on the reviews, motivating customers to leave them, and identifying fake ones should be an ongoing task. It is especially relevant for Amazon-a top global marketplace with wide coverage and intense competition.
SageMailer can help with it. It provides a holistic set of features necessary for effective review management, tracking, and instant communication with your customers. Consider giving it a try with a 30-day free trial!