Table of Contents
- 1 What is SellerLift?
- 2 Introducing the new and 100%-safe way to convert up to 30% of your orders into reviews
- 3 SellerLift Features
- 4 What are the Pros of SellerLift?
- 5 What are the Cons of SellerLift?
- 6 What is an alternative to SellerLift?
- 7 Monthly Plans Comparison – SellerLift and SageMailer
- 8 SageMailer Features that SellerLift doesn’t have
- 9 Final Thoughts
- 10 More Reviews = More Sales!
What is SellerLift?
SellerLift is a service for getting seller feedback and product review by sending automated requests to your Amazon customers. You can set up specific sending timings to increase the efficiency of your email campaigns, but otherwise, the service runs on full autopilot after the first setup.
Introducing the new and 100%-safe way to convert up to 30% of your orders into reviews
Now you can automate official Amazon review and feedback requests, which is significantly more efficient than standard Buyer-Seller Messaging requests. Try it yourself with FREE 1-month full access! No card required.
This new method has many advantages:
- No need to share Seller Central access information
- 100% Amazon-approved messages
- Amazon translates requests to the buyer’s native language
- Exclude specific ASINs, refunded orders, buyers who left feedback or review, etc.
- Automatically detects when order is physically delivered
Learn how you can implement this new Amazon’s “Request a Review” feature in your strategy in just 5 minutes. 1-month free trial, no card required.
Services for automating feedback requests are one of the most important tools in the set of a modern seller on Amazon, as it allows you to increase the percentage of buyers who leave feedback several times. In a highly competitive environment, this figure is more important than ever before. Just imagine that only 1% of buyers leave a product review without external reminders, but using the product review requests this figure can be increased to 10% and higher.
According to research, the quantity and quality of product reviews play one of the most important roles in a buyer’s purchasing decision. Therefore, sellers are looking for any way to get Amazon reviews, however, many of them do not meet the Amazon policies. Sending requests is one of the few methods that is still allowed, and therefore many sellers use such services. One of the factors in their favor is automation, which saves a huge amount of time.
Well, let’s figure out how SellerLift differs from other similar services, what are its features, and what is the price.
Pre-built letter templates – for a quick start, you can use ready-made email templates for feedback and review requests.
HTML-editor for letters – if you want to create your own branded letter, then you can use a convenient HTML-editor, insert your logo, and other style elements.
Dynamic auto-fill tags to personalize emails – when creating your custom emails, you can use auto-fill tags to insert information from each order into the body of the email. Thus, the letter becomes more personalized, the buyer gets the impression that a real person is writing to him and this increases the chance of receiving a review.
Monitoring of product reviews and feedback – SellerLift tracks your ASINs (the number depends on the tariff plan) and sends an alert every time you receive a new review.
Integration with social media – SellerLift provides the ability to connect your social media accounts and set up automatic posting in them.
Sponsored Product Management – the system has the ability to manage your advertising campaigns on Amazon.
What are the Pros of SellerLift?
- Many supported marketplaces, so you can effectively scale your feedback campaigns
- Online reputation management tools – with the feedback and review monitoring function, you will always be aware of the slightest problems of buyers and will be able to provide high-quality customer service.
- An unusual set of tools – in addition to the standard functionality of feedback automation services, the developers tried to add support for social media sites and Amazon PPC.
What are the Cons of SellerLift?
- High cost – the initial plan costs $39/month and for this money, you get quite limited functionality. A limited number of ASINs for review monitoring, a limited number of connected marketplaces, and created campaigns.
- 14-day trial – SellerLift provides very little time to get to know the service, and in such a short period it will be difficult to assess the impact of the service on your reviews and feedback. The vast majority of services on the market offer trials for 21-30 days.
- There is no automatic blacklist of users. You will have to manually add users who left negative feedback to the blacklist.
- A confusing interface that can cause problems at the initial stage of using the service.
- Lack of live chat support. Live chat is the most effective support method for such services, as it allows you to solve all issues very quickly while exchanging screenshots and other necessary information online.
- Lots of unnecessary features. The service developers have tried to add the ability to work with social networks and PPC management. We can say that it turned out to be absolutely useless. The tools have the most basic functionality, which can often be obtained for free, so you are unlikely to want to overpay for it. Or it is better to use specialized services for specific tasks.
What is an alternative to SellerLift?
SellerLift is a very unbalanced service, for a high price it offers standard functionality, and additional functions due to which it tries to stand out from competitors are absolutely useless.
If you subscribe to the SageMailer’s PRO plan, you will receive similar functionality for a lesser amount of $25. Moreover, you can connect all Amazon marketplaces, create an infinite number of email campaigns, and monitor product reviews for an unlimited number of your ASINs.
Also, you will get access to A/B testing of letters to optimize your letters quickly and efficiently. Most importantly, you will be able to automate the NEW Amazon “Request a Review” button, with which you can send official Amazon requests and receive up to 30% more reviews compared to the standard methods used by Sellerlift (and most services on the market).
Monthly Plans Comparison – SellerLift and SageMailer
|Cost of extra emails||NO||$0.01/email|
|# of mailing campaigns||Unlimited||10|
|Product review monitoring||Unlimited ASINs||5 ASINs|
|“Request a Review” button||YES||N/A|
Learn More About SageMailer Here
SageMailer Features that SellerLift doesn’t have
This is the NEW method of requesting product reviews and seller feedback using the official Amazon requests. With SageMailer, you can simply set up the “Request a Review” button campaigns that can be empowered by additional filters and timing settings.
The “Request a Review” button method is up to 30%-50% more efficient than the Buyer-Seller Messaging method that is used by most feedback software on the market.
Analytics and A/B testing
To choose the time and weekdays for sending letters with the best conversion, SageMailer has the A/B testing feature that allows creating a few variants of one letter, eventually spread them between orders and measure the open rate of each letter. To find the best option, you will need just a few minutes, and then the system will calculate everything automatically.
Buyers from the EU often ask for a VAT invoice after purchase. Sending them manually is a very time-consuming task, especially when you have a lot of orders. Now you can just fill in a few fields, and SageMailer will do all the job for you, its Amazon invoice generator automatically calculates your VAT rates in every EU marketplace and for every order. Just choose how you’d like to send invoices to customers: for all orders, orders with particular ASINs, or from specific marketplaces.
Inbox & manual emails
This feature allows you to get and reply to all your Amazon buyer messages from all marketplaces on a single page. No need to manually check each marketplace’s Seller Central for new messages. You can also speed up answering typical inquiries by using your custom pre-created templates.
SellerLift is a service with an interesting set of functions but most of them are very basic and don’t create value, however, the price even for the starting plan is high. In its turn, SageMailer can offer powerful feedback automation features and monitor reviews for an unlimited number of ASINs for a lower price.
More Reviews = More Sales!
Try to automate the “Request a Review” button for free! Subscribe to SageMailer’s Free plan and get 200 requests each month! Risk-free, no card required.