Table of Contents
- 1 What is FeedbackEmails?
- 2 Introducing the new and 100%-safe way to convert up to 30% of your orders into reviews
- 3 FeedbackEmails Features
- 4 What are the Pros of FeedbackEmails?
- 5 What are the Cons of FeedbackEmails?
- 6 What is an alternative to FeedbackEmails?
- 7 Monthly Plans Comparison – FeedbackEmails and SageMailer
- 8 SageMailer Features that FeedbackEmails doesn’t have
- 9 Final Thoughts
- 10 More Reviews = More Sales!
What is FeedbackEmails?
It’s no secret that most sellers on Amazon are constantly looking for new ways to increase the number of positive reviews about the seller and the product. Since under normal conditions, very few buyers leave a product review (about 1%), but nevertheless this percentage is quite high for dissatisfied buyers. Almost every dissatisfied customer leaves a review.
Introducing the new and 100%-safe way to convert up to 30% of your orders into reviews
Now you can automate official Amazon review and feedback requests, which is significantly more efficient than standard Buyer-Seller Messaging requests. Try it yourself with FREE 1-month full access! No card required.
This new method has many advantages:
- No need to share Seller Central access information
- 100% Amazon-approved messages
- Amazon translates requests to the buyer’s native language
- Exclude specific ASINs, refunded orders, buyers who left feedback or review, etc.
- Automatically detects when order is physically delivered
Learn how you can implement this new Amazon’s “Request a Review” feature in your strategy in just 5 minutes. 1-month free trial, no card required.
But the fact is that every year Amazon is reducing the number of legal ways to get reviews. In this context, services for automating feedback requests are extremely useful and are used by almost all sellers on Amazon, at least those who are serious about their online reputation and ranking. Such services help to significantly increase the percentage of buyers who leave reviews and reduces the percentage of negative reviews, as it allows you to settle the buyer’s problems in advance. Such Amazon review services help to significantly increase the percentage of buyers who leave reviews and reduce the percentage of negative reviews, as it allows you to settle the buyer’s problems in advance.
So how does FeedbackEmails work? It’s very simple, believe it or not, but to get more reviews, you just have to ask your customers. If you are selling a high-quality and useful product, customers will happily tell other people about it. FeedbackEmails sends automatic feedback requests to each of your customers by default, but you can also customize your email campaigns more flexibly by excluding certain SKUs/ASINs, setting a specific timing, order fulfillment channel, etc.
Email Template Editor – It allows you to create custom branded emails using auto-filing tags. These autofill tags personalize your emails and improve their performance over standard generated requests.
The scheduler of emails – In FeedbackEmails, you can configure on what day and time your users will receive requests, for example, you can send a review request 5 days after the order is delivered. You can also exclude from mailing orders that were delivered with a delay or sent out of the country.
Blacklist – Canceled, refunded, unprocessed, and non-Amazon orders are automatically excluded from mailing.
What are the Pros of FeedbackEmails?
- Simple Interface – FeedbackEmails has a very simple interface with basic functionality. Even a novice Amazon seller can figure it out.
- A large number of pre-built campaigns – The system has a campaign for almost every occasion, you can send feedback/review requests, regular follow-up messages, notify customers about delivery delays or send instructions about a product.
What are the Cons of FeedbackEmails?
- Supports only US marketplace – the service works with only one marketplace, so it is not suitable for buyers who sell in European and Asian markets.
- There are no Amazon review monitoring and feedback features – you will not be able to follow and respond in time to the most important aspects of your online reputation.
- No A/B tests and open-rates – you will not be able to assess the effectiveness of your emails, since the system does not show the percentage of buyers who actually opened them. Also, you will not be able to quickly test several different variants of letters. In fact, you send emails blindly and hope that they will work.
- Limited functionality and size of attachments – FeedbackEmails has a very limited set of settings for campaigns, which limits the ability to use the service more efficiently. The size of attachments is limited to 500 kb, while Amazon allows you to attach files up to 8 Mb.
- Expensive extra emails – if you exceed the message limit in your tariff plan, you have to pay for each new message and the price is quite high.
What is an alternative to FeedbackEmails?
FeedbackEmails is a very simple service with limited functionality that is only suitable for the most basic email campaigns. You also won’t be able to control the effectiveness of your emails and monitor new feedback and product reviews. These aspects have a huge impact on your success on Amazon, so you should pay attention to services with more advanced functionality. SageMailer has a wide range of features and offers excellent value for money.
Monthly Plans Comparison – FeedbackEmails and SageMailer
|Cost of extra emails||NO||$0.90/email|
|Supported Marketplaces||17 (ALL)||1 (US)|
|Product review monitoring||Unlimited ASINs||N/A|
|“Request a Review” button||YES||NO|
Learn More About SageMailer Here
SageMailer Features that FeedbackEmails doesn’t have
This is the NEW method of requesting product reviews and seller feedback using the official Amazon requests. With SageMailer, you can simply set up the “Request a Review” button campaigns that can be empowered by additional filters and timing settings.
The “Request a Review” button method is up to 30%-50% more efficient than the Buyer-Seller Messaging method that is used by most feedback software on the market.
Analytics and A/B testing
To choose the time and weekdays for sending letters with the best conversion, SageMailer has the A/B testing feature that allows creating a few variants of one letter, eventually spread them between orders and measure the open rate of each letter. To find the best option, you will need just a few minutes, and then the system will calculate everything automatically.
Buyers from the EU often ask for a VAT invoice after purchase. Sending them manually is a very time-consuming task, especially when you have a lot of orders. Now you can just fill in a few fields, and SageMailer will do all the job for you, its Amazon invoice generator automatically calculates your VAT rates in every EU marketplace and for every order. Just choose how you’d like to send invoices to customers: for all orders, orders with particular ASINs, or from specific marketplaces.
Inbox & manual emails
This feature allows you to get and reply to all your Amazon buyer messages from all marketplaces on a single page. No need to manually check each marketplace’s Seller Central for new messages. You can also speed up answering typical inquiries by using your custom pre-created templates.
FeedbackEmails has very basic functionality and supports just one Amazon marketplace. So if you don’t expect much from it and just want to send simple feedback requests, you can try FeedbackEmails. However, if you want to control the efficiency of your mailing campaigns and monitor new reviews added on all your marketplaces, you can check SageMailer.
More Reviews = More Sales!
Try to automate the “Request a Review” button for free! Subscribe to SageMailer’s Free plan and get 200 requests each month! Risk-free, no card required.